Re: [DL] boring fights? (long)

Daphne Brunelle schrieb:

> Okay never mind. Eleven?!? The mind boggles, seriously.
>
> I once ran a game with eight posse members and it was a nightmare.
> More than four or five people and combat tends to bog down, as does the rest
> of the game IMHO.
>
> So how many people are there usually to a posse? This addressed to all who
> care to respond. Are we the norm or the exception?

I think 4-5 are normal, at least what I experienced. Once we had 11 in an AD&D
campaign, too. Was the first and last time with that many. Better to make two
groups out of it (and even better: with two marshals(GMs)). What`s also funny
when having many players is using two GMs, but it`s bound with a lot of extra
work before the game starts. Not worth when playing frequently.

JR