Re: [DL] Fonts?

 >Where can I find the Snow ttnorm or Leawood fonts used in the Deadlands
 >character sheet?

Leawood I just found a substitute for.  But snow can be found at several
website, including my own.

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

John Steinbeck:
The road baked in the relentless summer sun as the chicken, looking about,
began to cross.  It stopped occaisionally to peck at a grass seed that had
become lodged in a crevice in the cracked macadam.  The chicken reached the
other side, then began making his way to the Salinas,  which lay muddy and
turgid in the July afternoon, all the while thinking of the cool shade by
the river and how good the can of beans in his bedroll would taste tonight.