Re: [DL] New Edge

In a message dated 09/02/2000 2:06:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
xxharlequinxx@hotmail.com writes:

> For each point of this edge when you fail a guts check, except for a bust,
>  you may subtract this level from the result on the scart table
>
>  Opinions are welcome

Effectively this sounds like the same as earning Grit, only in a reverse
manner.  I.E.  instead of added to your roll you are subtracting from the
difficulty.  Effectively this is the same thing.  As grit is so dangerous to
get, and on top of that 5 grit plus 5 in this Edge would mean that you would
simply be unafraid of anything leads me to be of the opinion that this is
simply too powerful.

Walt "Everybody's afraid of somethin' " Carmichael