Re: [DL] boring fights?

When I game I love a small group 4-5. However, one of the best games I've
had is when we had a group of 12 ppl. It got to be too much for the GM
(playing Harn at the time) so we split the group and I took over the other
group. The house we were playing at had a basement that connected to the
garage. It was wonderful! We would meet early to get the game together then
split the party up and let them go at the adventure how they saw fit.

Then when they were in town they each could visit and roleplay at all the
various stores. While the other GM kept the adventure going. Also, this was
before DL, we used poker chips for coins in Crown Royal bags. When the
PLAYER wasn't looking I would walk by, scoop up their bag and wait till they
realized it was gone. "Yep, you were pick pocketed all right" After that
they started tying their bags on their belts. Soon after they found out I
could still take them they all stuffed them down their shirts, shoes, pants,
whatever.

If you have a big enough group (could work with as little as 5) I would
recommend giving two GM's for one game a try.