[DL] Fannin', DA, SA

For SA and DA pistols and Fannin' I run it this way:
At first for the two shots in one turn I made the player split up his dice
into both shots, with a -2 on the second shot. Even at 5D12 it brings them
down somewhat. Then I tried  the rule now of having to get a raise to hit
with the second shot. Either way worked pretty good.

For Fannin' I start with the -4 but I give a +1 for each bullet fanned. So
someone fannin' 5 bullets get a +1 over all. Still needing raises to hit
with each shot. I figure if you're throwing so much lead out there something
might hit even if just once. Of course for each one that misses there are
still all those bystanders to tag.