Re: [DL] boring fights? (long)

> So how many people are there usually to a posse? This addressed to all who
> care to respond. Are we the norm or the exception?
>
> Daphné

In our group are just 3 players and the GM, and I think 3 or 4 player are
optimal. It's more intense that way, and the GM doesn't overlook the quiter
players.

The largest groups I played in (both at cons) was 11 players at Paranoia (with 3
GM - simultaneous) and Boot Hill with 10 players, and the GM managed to run
everything smooth. It was one of the best con-sessions I've played, but I
wouldnt want to play in such big groups on an regular basis.

Frank