Re: [DL] Re: New Edge

In a message dated 09/03/2000 3:40:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
xxharlequinxx@hotmail.com writes:

> Perhaps I should have been a little clearer with my explanation
>  say the marshall rolled a 24 on the scart table and you had level 3 of this
>  edge then you would get a 21, not knocking down the severity of it by 3
>  levels. hope this helps clear things up.

It does, and upon looking at the chart, it appears that at the most this
would lower the effect by 2 levels.  (ie 29 becomes 24).  What id it were
limited to 3 pt Edge that subtracted 3 from the Scairt roll (No other
levels).  That would still allow the effect to lower 1 level in ALMOST any
situation, but there would still be the chance of getting every result.  With
five, it just seems to strong.

Walt "Can you see'um shakin in their boots boys?" Carmichael