[DL] Converting D&D adventures to Deadlands (was Re: D20 Book?)

| What about changing a D&D adventure over to Deadlands?
|  I can picture it now ... you have a mental block and
| can't think of an adventure, so you tell the posse
| that the local town will hire them to investigate some
| nearby caves, and then pull out your old copy of Keep
| of the Borderlands .... or Tomb of Horrors :)

I've converted a few D&D adventures over to Deadlands
(haven't had a chance to run them all yet though...). I did
the three adventures that came with the Ravenloft: Masque of
the Red Death campaign setting (it's set in the 1890s so it
wasn't too difficult to do), Red Jack, Red Tide (Shane wrote
this one by the way), and Red Death. I also plan on
converting The Created (another Ravenloft adventure) and
Tomb of Horrors (hey it's such a classic I just have to do
it) when I have some free time...

Eric