Re: [DL] A cut above the rest

> > I'm actually considering a version of the HoE Edges
> > that let people start
> > with extra powers.  I'm not sure what I'd call it,
> > though, or if it'd even
> > be feasible as far as balance is concerned..
>
> Never having picked up a HoE book (I know, sacrilege)
> what exactly did you have in mind?

Well, in HoE, there are 2-point Edges that let players of 3 ABs (Junker,
Doomsayer, and Syker) get extra powers- Extra Powers, Mo' Miracles, and I
think Extra Powers again, respectively.  Each time you buy  the Edge, you
get another power.  I just don't know if this would be unbalancing for WW,
as I know the ABs from HoE are quite over-the-top.

Nick Zachariasen