Re: [DL] adventures

At 06:25 AM 9/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Got a few questions for all you experienced Marshals out there.  How many
>gaming sessions did the "Bloody Ol' Muddy" and "Canyon O' Doom" modules last
>you?  I know "mileage may vary" and all but I'm just looking for a rough
>estimate so I'll know how long I have to breathe before I've got to find new
>ways to kill off my posse...

First a bit of Spoiler space.

Can't speak for Canyon O' Doom, but I ran Bloody Ol' Muddy as a Pickup game
at a con when it first came out. I think I managed to seriously disturb the
posse, who were mostly Pinks/Agency. They dynamited the main entrance in
the basement and called in heavy duty backup. Properly applied, those
Scouts can be SERIOUSLY creepy...

Phil