Re: [DL] adventures

>  Third, how experienced would you recommend a posse be before sending them
on
>  the infamous "Night Train" adventure?  I've heard horror stories about
>  people losing entire parties to that one and I don't want to be quite
THAT
>  rough on them...

My posse didn't die at all.  It kinda sucked really I was expecting more.
Of course I was still a neophyte marshal and I despise long combats so I may
have given the thing away.  The indain shaman with 4d12+8 strength and form
of the bear didn't hurt either.  He kept lopping off heads with his
tommahawk and managed to go through quite a few nose ferrets before finally
sucumming to a head wound due to a suprise attack I staged.  Of couse since
he was the only healer he couldn't blow a red chip to save himself until he
recovered from the stun....fat chance...

Good luck with your posse
Ronald Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html