[DL] More Fun with Manitous

Reading through the Greater Manitou list again, I
remembered something that one of my players brought
up.  A few weeks back, we ran through an adventure
loosely based on the City of Lost Children.  Finding
themselves without a lead, the huckster in the group
asked me if he could get/beat a clue out of a manitou.

Can he?

I kinda figure that, assuming the manitou knows
something, a huckster should be able to get that at
least part of the answer by beating the manitou in the
standard card game.  I'm not sure how to impliment,
however.  Any ideas?

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>