Re: [DL] More Fun with Manitous

At 11:39 PM 9/7/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Reading through the Greater Manitou list again, I
>remembered something that one of my players brought
>up.  A few weeks back, we ran through an adventure
>loosely based on the City of Lost Children.  Finding
>themselves without a lead, the huckster in the group
>asked me if he could get/beat a clue out of a manitou.
>
>Can he?

I'd treat it this way: IF he doesn't have the bounty for it right now, once
he does this, he HAS to spend the points after the adventure on the Hunch
hex. And for trying it unskilled, increase backlash by +4 and the value of
the needed hand by +1. IE, if he needs Jacks to find something out, he'd
need two pair, instead.

Phil