Re: [DL] Chicago Deadlands Campaign?

I'm trying to get a new game going over here in Dundee, which is far north
west of Chicago (north of Elgin and south of Crystal Lake) I'm not sure when
it'll be forming, my best guess is within the next month or two while I
negotiate with my players over a host location and a night. I'm hoping for
mondays, but who knows. After this all falls in line if I have any more room
I'll post to the list, if you're interested, let me know.

Chris Aniballi
The piano is firewood, Times Square is a dream
I find we'll lay down together in the cold, cold ground
Tom Waits - "Cold Cold Ground"