Re: [DL] Chicago Deadlands Campaign?

Hi-You write;
<<Well, I have a couple people up here at UW Parkside in
Kenosha, WI who'd love ot play a game if you're
willing to run and we're not too far north. I'm not
sure how far south we could get.

Zombi Bobb>>

Well, if in your willing to drive down to the north side
of Chicago to play, I'll run then(I hate driving)but I should warn ya; I'm a greenhorn at DM'ing deadlands but i figure, cant be as tough as D&D. Anyhoo, I have the 1st edition of deadlands, the book o' the dead and the quick and the dead, I'm trying to convert some of the materiel to my 1E AD&D campaign, infact, the Huckster would be a great wizard subclass.

take care

Scott