Re: [DL] X-Squads Generic?? [GRW/HN]

At 10:45 AM 9/11/2000 -0400, you wrote:
 >       I was looking over the errata to the High Noon rules and noticed
 >that the X-squads are now listed as a generic troop type not a Wasatch only
 >troop. Is this correct or am I misreading the post?

That is correct - X-Squads are now a generic troop type.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Emily Post:
When a chicken is confronted with a road, it is only proper for the chicken
to stand erect, turn to face the road, look both ways and cross...
remembering to send a sincere thank you letter within one month of the event.