[DL] X-Squads Generic?? [GRW/HN]

	I was looking over the errata to the High Noon rules and noticed
that the X-squads are now listed as a generic troop type not a Wasatch only
troop. Is this correct or am I misreading the post?

Paul

pwilson@po-box.esu.edu
(570)422-3212

"It's not safe out here.  It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires
both subtle and gross.  But it's not for the timid."

"Q"     Stardate  42539.2

"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing,
great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of
honour and good sense."

Winston Churchill   10/29/1941
Address to the Harrow School