[DL] Carver's Landing update

OK, so I've been shamed into burning the midnight oil a bit.  Chapter 6 is
up, Chapter 7 ought to be by morning, and as an added bonus, if you check
out Winslow Monroe's bio on the Posse page, there's a link to his take on
his last stand and final words.

I'll be posting La Cucaracha's stats etc., as soon as I get them from my
lazy player, but in the mean time, think Tuco without his sunny disposition.

Finally, I'll have Merle Ravenwood (Daniel's new character) up soon as well.

And then there's a re-design of the page due some time - but not too soon!

Enjoy

www.geocities.com/weirdwest2000 or soemthing to that effect.  Bug Daphne if
the link doesn't work.  <g>

Ross Coburn