Re: [DL] Carver's Landing update

*sigh* What does it tell you when someone doesn't even know the URL to his
own website?

Poor Crumpet, it's a good thing I'm here ;-)

I know I posted it yesterday, but I feel compelled to correct this, just in
case some of you are dying to go there right now and have been misinformed
:-)

http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/

Have fun!

Daphné
--
"What's your plan?"
"Plan?  I've got to have a plan?  I can't just be like, proactive