[DL] Fw: Pinnacle has been sold

Hey folks,

    Sorry if I'm repeating a message already sent, but I only got a single
copy of it and I imagined a much greater response than I've seen. IOW, I
don't know that it made it to the list(s).
    Anyway, since it's a rather important message, I thought I'd forward it
along to all the PEG listservers. :-)

John