Re: [DL] Fw: Pinnacle has been sold

> > We have several all new projects coming down the pipe that we just
> couldn't
> > do alone. The electronically-oriented folks at Cybergames.com will allow
> us
> > to do that.

Meaning that we might finally see a Deadlands computer game?

> > To nix these questions right away, Pinnacle will keep its name, we'll keep
> > our independence, and maintain our product lines.

Thank God. Shane still gets to drive the boat.

> > Nothing is really changing except that I'll be writing again,

And Shane can be back on the lists so that we can torment him.

>  and we're
> > > pushing back a few key products to make sure they're done correctly

I *suppose* we can wait until February for Lost Colony ;]

Seems like a good thing that Pinnacle can get more backing and Shane can
get back to writing. They're keeping their name and independence, so
there won't be a dozen people trying to steer the storylines in
different directions.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."