Re: [DL] Cheap terrain

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> I think this has come around a couple of times  -
> but I just found it so
> there.
>
> There's some free downloads of western looking
> buildings.  Just raise the
> scale and print 'em out.
>
> http://thortrains.hypermart.net/freecoms.html

Downloaded it, havn't looked at it yet, but I followed
their link to the armyman page and a big duh factor
hit me upside the head.  Has anyone gone to Toys-r-Us
or some kids toy store and bought the little plastic
cowboys to use as minitures for DLs?  Do they still
have them?  If so, how effective are they?

-Munch Wolf