[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000914-1

>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
>From: munchwolf@yahoo.com
>Subject: Re: [DL] Cheap terrain
>
>--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> > I think this has come around a couple of times  -
> > but I just found it so
> > there.
> >
> > There's some free downloads of western looking
> > buildings.  Just raise the
> > scale and print 'em out.
> >
> > http://thortrains.hypermart.net/freecoms.html
>
>Downloaded it, havn't looked at it yet, but I followed
>their link to the armyman page and a big duh factor
>hit me upside the head.  Has anyone gone to Toys-r-Us
>or some kids toy store and bought the little plastic
>cowboys to use as minitures for DLs?  Do they still
>have them?  If so, how effective are they?
>
>-Munch Wolf

I've looked at doing that for a while. Just when I was about to get some the
group split up for various reasons. There was a few buckets to buy. Indians,
Cowboys and farmers. The cowboys came with 6 horses and a full size
stagecoach! If the group gets back together I'll be grabbing a few buckets
at $5 each. Not too bad.