Re: [DL] Manitou Name

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:34:12 +0200, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

>  Howdy folks,
>
>  I need a name for a greater Manitou. I mean, a real bad, nasty,
gutwretching name that will strike fear in the hearts of both the players
and the characters as it is spoken.

>  Come on, I know you can do it. I'll tell you all about it later, and I
think it will make a pretty good story.

Name the manitou after yourself.  Give it your apperance except for devilish
eyes and a slight red glow around the edges.  Make it patheticly unassumeing
and totally immune to everything.  Nothing will scare a posse more than a
pathetic looking villian who cowers in terror when they attack and then
shrugs off their every move while throwing around god like power.  I've used
this to great effect so often that my PC's have taken to killing anything
that looks cute, furry, or even slightly non-threatening.  Now it's time to
pull out the RVC books and smoke em with red herrings.

Ronald "Bad touch" Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html