Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (now 50% more OT)

--- J Tolle <jwtolle@altavista.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> OK, I hate to go against the grain, but the people
> at Hasbro are not the great Satan.  Please recall
> the dog days of TSR, and the mentality that almost
> ruined the patriarch of the gaming industry.

Hi there.  I completely respect your opinion of
Hasbro, but my dislike for them can be summed up
thusly:  G. I. Joe.  I could go into exensive details,
but that's even further off topic, and I don't think
the good DeadLands fans want to read through it.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

=====

Marguerite