Re: [DL] Buying Goff

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> You know - this is a fairly common thing at Sci Fi
> conventions - authors
> would auction off the ability to appear in the next
> book for charity.
>
> The last Sci Fi con I went to, David Weber auctioned
> off the ability to
> appear in the next Honor Harrington novel.
>
> And then he had a second auction to determine
> whether or not the winner of
> the first auction got to live or die.

Even better!  Maybe we could do this next year at
Origins or Gen Con, even the listserv dinner.  Or on
the site.  And the two-prong auction is almost
redundent in this case... who on earth would expect
Goff to write a module where the posse survived?!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen