Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (now WAYY off Additive)

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:

> It's not like there is a lot of hostile takeovers going on in the gaming
> world!

Well, I admit that the situation is preposterous, but chiefly I wanted
to know if anybody thought that an industry-run, print-based hobby could
suffer in quality if it had to compete with the Internet.

I've found a lot of information on websites that outclassed published
standards.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist