Re: [DL] Posse problems

Ok, here's a couple of suggestions

 (just in case)

1.  For Mr. Soul Blaster... Nothin says lovin Like a Greater Manitou
Extra power... but with a price, (see the Peg site for details)
2.  Also for Mr. Soul Blaster...  A Relic that lets him draw two or
three more cards when casting soul blast, but makes him backlash on both
jokers (and maybe even makes him pull two extra cards, just to check for
backlash)
3.  For Gun boy, this is a variation on something I recently did to a
similar player of mine.  Have the posse at the end of an adventure face
off with a Human Nemesis, they should have no problem killing him.
Later, he comes back harrowed, and starts tailing the posse looking for
a way to get revenge.  The harrowed develops the Death Mask Power, and
frames Gun Boy in a town they are heading to (mine practically leveled a
town).  When Gun boy arrives, he is arrested for multiple murders and is
stripped of all his weapons.  (My posse shot the rope he was being hung
from and escaped)  if yours do something similar, and they escape,
wanted posters of Gun boy start appearing in Gun Shops around the west
with a hefty reward (cause that's where he's been known to hang out in
the past).  This causes him no end of trouble whenever he goes into a
town, and starts hanging out at the gun shops.
4.  (This suggestion is to be taken lightly)  Invest in a "Player
Control Dice".  Basically it's a Huge die of any type, weighs about half
a pound and is something that you can threaten to chuck at a player's
head if he misbehaves.
5.  Run them through the devils tower books and send them to Hell on
Earth, where Gun shops are really rare and Hucksters have new problems
to deal with.
6.  Post to the list in Plain Text Format instead of HTML, it causes the
Digest Folk no end of problems.

Hope the ideas help.

--Dirk