Re: [DL] Posse problems

> Stephen L Jacobs wrote:
>
> I have run accross a problem with two players who's characters always
> use the same abilities no mater what the situation. One is a Huckster
> and we have nick named him soul blaster becuase that is all he does.
> Another posse member always askes "Is there a gun shop" everytime they
> pass through a new town. I have begun penalizing them bounty wise but
> all that is doing is cuaseing them to be more aggresive. He recently
> soul blasted three cats and a horse becuase I tried to shackle him
> with an amulet that would resrict his use of soul blast. I'm quickly
> running out of options. Has anyone out there ran into this and how did
> you handle it.

I know you've already got a lot of suggestions about this, but I'll
still chime in...

Don't forget that it's not just your game, but theirs as well.  It
sounds like that's what they want to do - so give it to them!

If they want to hack 'n' slash their way across the Weird West, go ahead
and let them.  It'll let them have fun, and it's not hurting anybody.

If you don't want to do that, explain it to them, and see if y'all can
compromise.  Since you're the Marshall, if they refuse, you can always
try to find a new group.

But remember - you're ALL in it to have fun.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just