Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (REALLY OT)

--- phadris <phadris@mciworld.com> wrote:
> Second, the clever game designers are still alive
> and well.

May I wholeheartedly recommend Cheap Ass Games for the
small and clever game designers category?  Many of you
might have heard of Brawl and Button Men, these guys
are the minds behind.  I personally recommend "Give Me
The Brian, "Lord of the Fries", and "The Great Brain
Robbery."  And as the name implies, they're way cheap
- the deluxe color nifty spiffy version of Lord of the
Fries was a whopping $15, most everything else falls
in the under $5 category.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen