Re: [DL] Re: Pinnacle sold... (now 50% more OT)

 >And they stopped making all the cool Chessex stuff, including counter sheets
 >for wargames, and the Whateley Brew-Haus Pitcher... :-(

How about the book covers they called Dragon Skins?  Especially the
transparent ones.  I just noticed that the letters are fading off of the
spine of my leatherbound Hell on Earth book.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Brian Tobin (new premier of Newfoundland): It followed the cod....