Re: [DL] Re: Pinnacle sold... (now 50% more OT)

> > It's ironic that people said the same things when Alliance
> > "acquired" Chessex...
>
> Just to be nit-picky, The Armory "acquired" Chessex and became
> Alliance. ;-)
>
> And they stopped making all the cool Chessex stuff, including
> counter sheets
> for wargames, and the Whateley Brew-Haus Pitcher... :-(

Just so I can be more nit-picky, when the Armory bought Chessex, the
manufacturing division remained independent, run by former Chessex Dist.
owner Don Reents. Unfortunately the counter sheets, mugs and (sorry
Allan) book covers are out of print. I have heard a rumor about the mugs
and steins coming back but I wouldn't hold my breath, if they are made
again they will most likely be made by JavasCrypt or Wizard's Attic.

"As long as there's lead in the air, there's still hope."
             -Texas Ranger D.M. Thomas
Waste of Space - http://mscof.home.texas.net/

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.