[DL] Some observations

Just perusing my copy of the August copy of the Official NZ PlayStation
magazine, (#37), and came across a couple of interesting points I thought
I'd share. It mentions a game called Gunslinger, by Activision, which looks
very cool. No zombies or hex-slingers, but still good fun.

Now, I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but there's this
picture of Clint Eastwood plugging away with two guns, (it's in one of the
articles for some reason; never mind that). Anyway, the guns, and the way
they're held, are _exactly_ the same as Stone's guns/position on the main
rulebook. I found it interesting. Anyone else ever seen this photo?

Tim "enough rambling now" Denee