Re: [DL] Some observations

----- Original Message -----
From: Anna Gilkison <gilkison@ihug.co.nz>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 10:15 AM
Subject: [DL] Some observations

> Just perusing my copy of the August copy of the Official NZ PlayStation
> magazine, (#37), and came across a couple of interesting points I thought
> I'd share. It mentions a game called Gunslinger, by Activision, which
looks
> very cool. No zombies or hex-slingers, but still good fun.

Is that also available for the pc? because I have seen a game in pc zone
(here in the uk) which are of a game where you control a "squad" of heroes
in a similar fasion to commandos, also on the pc. It was a sort of 3/4
top-down view, and you controlled them in turn. Commandos was a great
(although very difficult) game, and hopefully the cowboy one should be just
as good.

                            Stu