Re: [DL] CHEYENNE SELLS OUT BIG TIME!

From: "Thomas Mayfield" <dragonboyblue@mindspring.com>
> Congrats, man!   Lookin' forward to seeing your work in print.  Of course,
> the way art discussions tend to go on this list, you might want to break
> out the Kevlar... ;)
>
> -Evil Marshal Mayfield

I'll keep my head down and a vamoose up my sleeve.

From: "Allan Seyberth" <darious@darious.com>
>  >HOODY-HOO! Next rounds on me!
>
> I'm holding you to that.
>
>  >Cheyenne "I meat beer not bullets" Wright
>
> Meat beer?!?  I'll pass on that round, thanks. :-)
> Allan Seyberth
> darious@darious.com

It's good... especially the Lamb flavor!

From: "Daphne Brunelle" <dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca>
> Hey, congrats! I look forward to seeing your work when it comes out (the
> stuff which isn't posted on the net, that is :-)).
>
> Daphné

Hey, with PEG's permission I'll post low rez versions on my site either
right around or just after the book comes out. Maybe I'll color one or two
and put it up as a wallpaper. Thanks everybody for the support and all. It's
nice to get encouragement from you folks.

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright

When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life
stands explained.
- Mark Twain