RE: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (REALLY OT)

> >   Allan, I can say the same thing about Deadlands.
> > Wouldn't go around
> > pointin' fingers.
>
	> I'd love to hear about *ANY* other game that uses something
	> *remotely* similar to the quickness system!
	>
	> Patrick

	Well Shadowrun by FASA use something similar to this. Everyone rolls
their initiative and for every 10 or higher you get an action.  So it is
similar
	the success and raise is on 10 not 5, however people with a higher
initiative almost always get more actions.  I think every game has borrowed
a bit here and bit now these days.  Their are so many games out and each one
has something that it does better than others so the newer games try and
capitalize off that and modify use it so their game is better than the one
down the block.

	David