Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000913

|     Right, next, is there anyone out there who feels like
shooting a hole in
| a sheriff's badge for me? I'm only half kidding, some time
soon I'm going to
| buy a bunch of replica badges from Tuscany Trading or
similiar (just one of
| assorted sideproducts for my newfound wage) and it'd be
quite interesting to
| see what'd happen. If anyone else is interested in finding
out, email me
| offlist and we'll talk- I pay the costs, you just have to
shoot straight :)

I'll do it. I have a Remington 1858 New Model Army Revolver
to do it with too...
Personally I think that you'll end up with a badly dented
badge (maybe the bullet will be stuck in the badge).
Remember that this is a soft lead bullet propelled by black
powder, modern jacketed bullets and smokeless powder would
probably go right through the badge.

Eric