[DL] Lawyering rules

I've finally finished a rough copy of my rules for running a posse through
the legal system. (a kangaroo court if you will[no offense to our aussie
readers]).

It's in doc format because of the tables but it's still kinda neat.  I've
even used the snow font here and there.  I think I've even managed to
capture the deadlands wit with some of my own humor. (hangmans joke?)

I'm not going to post it here because the formating would cause hell for all
the digest folks.  But I will email a copy in any reasonable format you can
name to anyone who wants to give it a shot on their next adventure.  Any
improvements or suggestions would be most welcome as this is only my second
attempt at rule writeing.

Also if anyone has a nice place to post new powers, spells or what not, I've
got a few that would like a good home until I get my own page up and
running.

Ronald Conner
Instrested parties need not sign a non-disclosure agreement I've already
made all the money i'm going to get off them. $0$

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html