Re: [DL] Halooooooooo...

On a related note.  A long while back, when I was still young on the list,
you posted a request for information on what players wanted in the new
collegium book.
I had a few ideas and such, I distinctly remember getting a WOW, you sure do
know what you want kind of response from you.

Here's what I'm wondering just what kind of new MS things are we looking at
in C:POTNS.

I don't mean gizmos and gadgets.

I've got enough of them to fill a landfill or two.

I want to know what kind of new marshal tables we can expect.  Better
refrences for building.  Something new that doesn't take a degree in
engeneering to build a new gizmo.

that and alchemy.

Long list
Short attention span

Ronald Conner

>  'Sides, it'll show up again in the Collegium sourcebook. Which should be
at
>  (or on the way to) the printers...finally. ;-)
>
>  John

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html