[DL] Posting PEG Material [DON'T] (was: Halooooooooo...)

<snip>
> I don't know PEG's official policy in these matters, but I do
> know that that information is from a sourcebook that PEG likes
<snip>

And, strictly speaking, if you violate copyright laws (if the information is
printed in a book it legally belongs to the publisher, purchasing it only
gives you the right to read/use it, not to distribute it) it's possible that
your ISP or email provider could revoke your privileges and you wouldn't be
able to read this fine list any longer.

I know that's the policy here at MU.

Jim "more legal types can provide more detail"

Jim Heivilin, Systems Administrator
Open Systems, IAT Services
University of Missouri at Columbia
mailto:banzai@missouri.edu, 884-3898