[DL] RE: [DL-OT] Bengals (was: How do you make yourself cry

>Bengals have been bad for quite awhile now.

The Bengals were funny in the 80s when they went 6-10, 10-6, 6-10, etc. for
something like 6 or 7 consecutive years...

> I lost all
> respect for the Bengals when they got rid of Boomer and Sam Wyche and now

I lost even more respect when they hired Wyche back!

>So, I became a Buffalo and Jets fan.

That's Illogical and unlawful!
You are not allowed to like two teams in the same Division, *especially* the
AFC East!

Oh, and for the record, the Jets, Pats, Bills, and Colts suck!

Patrick "Guess which AFC East team *I* like" Phalen