Re: [DL] Informal survey

In a message dated 9/21/2000 4:13:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MikeEdwR@aol.com writes:

<< What is everyone's favorite archetype and why?
 Thank you  >>

Actually have three I like.... The Witch Hunter from Fire and Brimstone (Bro.
Jack Napier.....hey   the drawing LOOKS like the Joker, so that's who I
made.).   Stopped playing him when he became somewhat tougher than the
average abomination that the Marshal threw at me.      Second, the Muckraker
(Colton Moon, owner/operator of the Hope Springs Hereld.     HIs fiance shot
him...no joke... and he came back Harrowed.    Not a big fan of playing the
Harrowed, so HE'S set aside too.), and last but not least, the Agency Cleaner
(guy i'm running now....using my S.A.S.S. alias of "Two Gun" Mojo LaRue.
He's a travelling gunsmith (LOVE that western paperback series!) that
"somehow" always ends up in the middle of weird happenings.     Of course he
seems to always find some "logical" excuse to explain it away.   Rest of the
party hates him!).     heh heh heh     Ask a simple question, get some
schmoe's life story, huh?

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"