[DL] paper High Noon buildings?

Hiya, folks. Been awhile since I last posted, but who
cares about that.

Anyway, theminiaturespage.com had a highlighted
retailer on it's site recently, and I didn't know if
anything had been mentioned here. If ya'll already
know about it, then let this die. Otherwise, here
goes:

They have paper Western buildings available for
download for .50 cents to a buck a pop. They come in H
scale or NO scale, which doesn't mean a damn thing to
me. Which one should us High Nooners be gunning for?

Anyway, that's it. All I got.

Seeya,
Mark M.
You can download me in N or HO scale for 25 cents, if
ya want.