Re: [DL] paper High Noon buildings?

 >They have paper Western buildings available for
 >download for .50 cents to a buck a pop. They come in H
 >scale or NO scale, which doesn't mean a damn thing to
 >me. Which one should us High Nooners be gunning for?

I'm assuming that you are referring to N scale and HO scale?  HO scale has
people around 20mm high.  N scale has people around 38mm, IIRC.  However,
being downloadable, you should be able to resize the file before printing
it out.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html