[DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN

AWWWWWWWWW......

That really sucks.

I've purchased every Deadlands book, game, dime novel, box set and miniature
that I could get my hand on (which is about 95% complete) since the products
went on sale.  I have been looking forward to the Great Weird North for over
two years.  Now we find out, not only is it getting bumped, but probably
will only be seen, watered down in the Epitaph.

I've bit my tongue for a long time, mostly lurking on the list serve.  I've
happily purchased products that were, by and large, reprinted material. I've
begrudgingly purchased the novels and Epitaph's even though I felt the value
was not there.  I even travelled to another country to find the comic.

I think advertising a product for two years, and then cancelling it, or
changing the format is poor business.  I'm a Pinnacle supporter, all in all,
but I feel let down, and dissapointed by the company.

I appreciate the hope John expresses to cover Canada, but I can't help but
hear the doubt in his words.

Scott "Poor me" Cawson