Re: [DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN

> I think advertising a product for two years, and then cancelling it, or
> changing the format is poor business.  I'm a Pinnacle supporter, all in
all,
> but I feel let down, and dissapointed by the company.
>
> I appreciate the hope John expresses to cover Canada, but I can't help but
> hear the doubt in his words.

I more or less agree with Scott on this one.  I may not be a baconhammer,
but my friend Ian and I have been waiting for GWN ever since we heard about
it, and it's something I really want to see.  After all, Mexico's been
covered, and Canada deserves the same treatment.  I could see it if it were
due to the production of books about the Southwest and Northwest, but I
think it's a book that really needs to come out, and I'm rather displeased
that it's being delayed yet again.  Maybe I'm just being a hardass because
this week has really dealt me a boot and a half to the jollies, but come on-
it deserves to be made, and it deserves to be its own book- NOT an article
in the Epitaph.

Nick "enjoying what's probably going to be only a brief respite" Zachariasen