RE: [DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN

Title: RE: [DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN

So am I and so was I...

I'm fairly new to the list and all, so I don't know if this is out of place, but have you considered fan participation for that sourcebook ? I do recall that this was done for the critters sourcebook, and I'm sure you could get people (us canadians would be particularly motivated I guess) to help out on this one as well if it meant the difference between getting as a full sourcebook.

my 2 cents...

:)
ann