Re: [DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN

Title: RE: [DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN
Thanks for the offer--I'm sure there'd be no shortage of folks willing to step up to the plate. :-)

Unfortunately, it's not just a matter of writing the book. There's an awful lot of expense beyond the writer--and truth be told, since I'm already drawing a check anyway, it's probably the smallest portion. :-)

Any project eats up a portion of our resources--there's art, editing and layout, printing, shipping, storage, etc. All that had to be balanced and considered when we redid the schedule recently. Right now, the space just isn't there.

Things may change, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep about the book. :-/

John

I'm fairly new to the list and all, so I don't know if this is out of place, but have you considered fan participation for that sourcebook ? I do recall that this was done for the critters sourcebook, and I'm sure you could get people (us canadians would be particularly motivated I guess) to help out on this one as well if it meant the difference between getting as a full sourcebook.