Re: [DL] About all this fuss that I started...

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:
> The did South of the Border, because Mexico is RELEVANT to the Deadlands
> storlyine!
>
> Lest we forget, the company had a grand strategic plan involving Gomorra,
> Santa Anna (psst,  he's from Mexico), Rev Grimme, and the Rail Wars (i.e.,
> integrating elements of the minis game, the rpg, and the ccg).

It's also good to point out that while a number of westerns featured
runs to Mexico, and Mexican intervention, and lots of stuff about
Mexico, very few involve Canada.

I'd have some jokes to say about that, but they'll be left for the
DL-OT.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - "I figured that most of you were really nice people,
or total geeks, hiding behind some sort of Web persona, but with the