Re: [DL] Re: Combined Format $$$$$$$$$$

Well........ here's hopin' I don't tick TOO many folks off here, but heck,
wouldn't be th' first time.    Just hadda de-lurk for THIS one though.
Apologies in advance for any offence anyone takes, but no apologies for the
thoughts expressed.

In a message dated 9/25/2000 12:30:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,